Book Review: Entrepedia by Professor Nandini Vaidyanathan


Book Review: Entrepedia by Professor Nandini Vaidyanathan

*Publisher: Embassy Books *ISBN: 978-93-80227-81-8 *No of Pages: 196 *Genre: Non-Fiction / Entrepreneur *Cover: Paperback *Language: English *Price: 195 *Rating: 5/5

My View:

Very nice initiative by the author, I am reading this book when our government being promoting new generation for entrepreneurship by giving subsidies as a startup. If you are thinking to be an entrepreneur or just started your firm than this book will be very helpful for you.

The writing style of the author is simple and easy, no difficult terminologies being used, especially I have read in other books of business. Step by step process being discussed by the author, details on how to find mentor, infrastructure for office and factory, how to hire team members, hidden cost of products, and types of company and how to apply for it, final product till export of goods etc being discussed, a good guideline is given by professor Nandini Vaidyanathan.

As I am an entrepreneur, after reading this book I came across many such points which I am going to implement in my firm. I loved to read on patent and its process, which I am going to use for my new product.

This is a good researched book on entrepreneur as author herself is a professor and having a good knowledge on it. I highly recommend this wonderful book for aspiring entrepreneurs, for MBA students and those who wants’ to jump in the ocean of business.

Only one suggestion to the author we need further details, links and good source of description on entrepreneur from your next book.  

Blurb:

This is a guide book if you want to become an entrepreneur, or, if you are in the start-up phase. It tells you in easy, simple, 20 steps, what are the things you need to do from the time you think of the business idea to becoming market-ready.
It is a go-to book, like a dictionary, if you have just started a company, or thinking of starting a company. It answers some basic questions:

*Why should I be entrepreneur?
*How do I convince my family that being an entrepreneur is a good decision?
*Where will I get my business ideas from?
*Why do I need a mentor and where will I find one?
*How will I choose my co-founder?
*How will I hire good teams when I don’t have the money to pay them market rates?
*What is a business plan, why should I write it, how should I write it?
*What are the different ways in which I can raise money for my business?

These are critical steps in building your business. Yet, until now, in India, you have not had access to one source that can provide the answers to all these questions. This is not a read-and-throw book. It is like a map that you can keep coming back to, every time you want to know the next turn.

Make the most use of your pocket mentor!

Comments