Book Review: Thousand unspoken thoughts by Prerna Khatri

Thousand Unspoken Thoughts

Book Review: Thousand unspoken thoughts by Prerna Khatri


*Publisher: Leadstart *ISBN: 978-935-2013-3-88 *No of Pages: 100 *Genre: Poetry/Anthology *Cover: Paperback *Price: 150 *Rating: 3/5

My view:

First of all let me tell you frankly, that I am not a poetry reader but when a mail came from the talespensive to review this book, I thought lets try something new rather than a story. So after reading these collections of 50 poetries, I am glad that I have taken a good decision to review these wonderful anthologies. It was a time when I was in school were we have to read and memories the poetry for examination, at that time I was unable to know the true meaning of poetry, but after reading this I think proper time should be given to poetries.

Now about these poetries, it’s a collection of thought, idea, opinion, emotion, anger, sadness etc. Prerna’s writing style is simple and easy to understand. She has a power to express her meaning in limited words. You can complete the book in short period of time but to understand the meaning behind any poetry, one has to read it twice.   

I have seen whenever someone talks with you about any book or about literature; no one says anything about poetry, but after reading this anthologies I must say importance should be given to poetries. In limited words poetries can express a vast meaning. This collection is written in such a way that you can connect yourself with it.

I highly recommend this collection of poetries, especially to those who wants’ to read something new from the Indian Poet. This book is a good collection of inspirational poems from the debut author.   


I won a review copy from The Tales Pensieve as part of Reviewers Programme. Register on #TTP for lots of #book fun and activities.

About Author:

Prerna Khatri is an Advocate, recently enrolled at the Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry. She began writing poetry from 2010 and there has been no looking back since. Poetry, for her, began as instance of missed prose. A couple of lazy words spun together, formed stories of their own. In no time, she found herself venturing into different subjects. She believes that poetry always seemed like a calling. While writing she felt like she was loomed into a kind of trance where words would flow. The result being, daydreams and midnight musings, brought down to ink. For then, the ink bled, and stories were told. These tales will grow, because, some stories are waiting to be written.  

Comments