Book Review: The Alchemist A Graphical Novel

 
A Graphical Novel The Alchemist

My view:

After reading or to be precise watching this graphical novel I totally agree with the saying “Picture says more than a word.” When I was a kid I used to read graphical comics but at that time it was just to pass time. And now reading a novel which has very deep meaning and writing the review for the book which is being translated in more than 50 languages is totally different thing.

Actually this is the first time I am writing any review for the graphical novel, although I have already read this novel when it was first published in India. The graphical novel is very easy to read, the messages can be conveyed easily with limited words; but with more pictures and you can complete it within couple of hours. Here the message of the novel is “when you want something from the bottom of your heart, the universe will help you to achieve it.” According to my view to be frank I liked the original story version, where you yourself can create your own world in your mind, while here you have to see through the eyes of the graphical creator.  

Overall, it’s a good read. I recommend this book to those who needs an instant boost from a monotonous life and also to change their life from northward to southward.

P.S.  My rating is 5/5 for the message of this book and 3/5 for the graphical illustrations.

Comments