Monday, 7 November 2011
Dear Friends after many days because of Diwali holiday i was unable to post anything in my blog so today i would like to share with you all some Aerobics or Health tips.
Aerobic exercise is one of the best exercise to do as it is a safe and a complete workout as well as a fun sport to do. Doing aerobics regularly can improve one’s heart rate, body condition and state of mind. Aerobics helps relax the tense muscles and a regular aerobics activity can make you feel happier.
The term “aerobics” literally means with oxygen. It implies that the body is using oxygen supplied for low and moderate intensity physical activities that are constant such as biking, jogging, etc. The body’s aerobic system works like an old water pump which need to be started a number of times before we get the desired result. Similarly, aerobic exercise plays the same role in the human body by pumping out deeply accumulated fat from inside the body.
Aerobics is an excellent way for a person to achieve physical fitness. A person performing aerobics has increased heart rate and increased metabolism rate. Increased metabolism rate speeds up sweating and eventually accelerates the fat burning process thereby resulting in the weight loss.
Carrying out aerobics has become the most happening workout trend among the both the youth as well as the aged. In this fast paced work, aerobics is just the right actions. A few moments of continuous aerobic workout leads to various health benefits. Aerobics involves using large muscle groups for a repetitively for a sustained amount of time. One of the plus points of aerobics is that it can be enjoyed even with the extended period of time. The most common types of aerobics include aerobic dance, bicycling, fitness walking and running, stair climbing and swimming. Dancing and continuous sports activity like running can improve circulation and overall cardiovascular health.
The benefits of aerobics include:
• It strengthens the body including the weight bearing bones and the cardiovascular muscles.
• It helps in losing the body weight and in toning up the body muscles.
• It is very easy and widely enjoyed form of physical exercise and can be enjoyed by people of all age groups. However, it is not recommended for very small children pregnant women. And elder people should perform it for a short duration.
• It increases blood circulation and lowers blood glucose and blood sugar levels.
• It increases oxygen supply to heart, lungs and blood vessels and thereby, results in the smooth functioning of the body.
• Aerobic workout is a great stress buster and acts as an effective remedy for depression, anxiety and tension. It helps to a great extent in the rejuvenation of the mind.
• It also boosts up the body immune system.
However, following precautions should be followed before and after the aerobics for getting the maximum benefits:
• Warm-up exercises should be performed at least 10-15 minutes before commencing the aerobics.
• Always wear perfect fitting clothes while doing aerobics. This is because loose clothes may restrict the free movements of the arms and legs.
• Bring in the necessary variations in the steps and make them personalized according to your body needs and requirements.
• Always cool down after performing the exercise. Stretching exercise should be done for 10 minutes after performing the workouts.
• Drink water (though not ice cold) few minutes after the workouts.